Vision, Mission, and Objectives of the Development Economic Study Program
The vision of BODE
The vision of BODE is "to become a study programme that generates an excellent, self-reliant and culture-oriented human resources in the field of development economics in Southeast Asia".
BODE missions are :
1) to develop and deliver a quality learning process supported by communication and information technology as well as an adequate quality assurance system in order to produce excellent, self-reliant and culture-oriented graduates;
2) to improve the quality of the teaching staffs in order to enhance their academic competencies in an effort to increase the productivity of the implementation of the Tri Dharma Perguruan Tinggi;
3) to improve the quality of the teaching staffs in order to become creative and innovative human resources in supporting the implementation of Tri Dharma;
4) to develop partnerships with various public and private institutions either at local, national or international levels in order to increase the capacity and participation in community development, as well as the application and the development of economics;
5) to develop soft skills based on local wisdom in the learning processes in order to enhance graduate’s character building
1) To produce economic scholars who have faith and devotion to God Almighty, have an insight into Pancasila and the 1945 Constitution, have high morals and integrity, and have a great sense of responsibility for the future of the nation and state
2) Producing bachelors in economics who are open and responsive to changes in science and technology as well as problems faced by society, especially those concerning the economic field
3) Produce graduates of economics who are willing and able to apply knowledge of Development Economics and skills in their field of expertise for productive activities and service to the community as the realization of the Tri Dharma of Higher Education
4) Producing bachelors in economics who master the basic science and knowledge as well as economic analysis tools, so that they are able to find, explain and formulate ways of solving economic problems; in the field of regional development economics, population economics, and international trade economics
5) Producing economics graduates who are willing and able to create and implement programs in order to follow the development of Development Economics and skills in their field of expertise.