Vision, Mission, and Objectives of the Development Economic Study Program
Development Economics Study
the Faculty of Economics Udayana University was established in 1967 with the Decree
of the Director General of Higher Education dated 2 September 1967 No. 102 Year
1967. The Development Economics Study Program currently consists of three
concentrations, namely: (1) Regional Development Economics, (2) International
Trade Economics and (3) Population Economics.
"Becoming a study program that generate outstanding, self-reliance, and well-civilized human resources in the field of development economics in Southeast Asia."
1) Developing and delivering a quality learning process supported by communication and information technology as well as an adequate quality assurance system in order to produce outstanding, self-reliance, and well-civilized graduates;
2) Improving the quality of the teaching staff to enhance their academic competencies in an effort to increase the productivity of the Tri Dharma Perguruan Tinggi implementation;
3) Improving the quality of the teaching staff in order to become creative and innovative human resources in supporting the implementation of the Tri Dharma Perguruan Tinggi;
4) Developing partnerships with various public and private institutions either at local, national or international levels in order to increase the capacity and participation in community development, as well as the application and the development of economics;
5) Developing soft skills based on local wisdom in the learning process in order to enhance the graduates’ character building.
1) To produce economics graduates who are faithful and devoted to God Almighty/Tuhan Yang Maha Esa, with deep understanding of Pancasila (The Five Principles of National Ideology) and UUD 1945 (The National Constitution), having high morality and integrity, as well as a great sense of responsibility towards the future of the state and the nation;
2) To produce economics graduates who are open-minded and responsive to changes in science and technology as well as problems faced by the society, especially those related to the field of economics;
3) To produce economics graduates who are willing and able to implement their economics comprehension and skills based on their fields of expertise in productive endeavors and community services as realizations of the Tri Dharma Perguruan Tinggi;
4) To produce economics graduates with good comprehension of science and economic analytical tools, in order to be able to identify, explicate and formulate solutions on economic problems in the fields of regional development economics, population economics, and international trade economics.
5) To produce economics graduates who are willing and able to formulate and implement programs in order to keep up with the developments of economics and skills in their respective fields of expertise.