Expected Learning Outcome
1. To analyze microeconomic, macroeconomic, and institutional economic theories in groups or individually and to be responsive to science development (ELO 1).
2. To analyze population theory related to poverty, manpower, and unemployment in the effort to overcome current challenges (ELO 2).
3. To compare and select development economic theories oriented to sustainable development policies by paying attention to scientific norms and rules for the improvement of competencies (ELO 3).
4. To compare, select, and analyze bilateral or multilateral international economic theories in groups and individually (ELO 4).
5. To identify tourism theories oriented to local culture and wisdom in accordance with current scientific norms and rules (ELO 5).
6. To examine economic theories by using quantitative analysis tools in accordance with scientific rules in groups or individually (ELO 6).
7. To demonstrate the ability to communicate using both Indonesian Language and English and cooperate with other parties in accordance with the latest scientific principles (ELO 7).
8. To implement leadership and entrepreneurship in creating business opportunities (ELO 8).
9. To implement nationalism, integrity, tolerance, and pluralism based on the belief in the one and only God (ELO 9).